Triodos Bank has links with the following legal entities:
- Triodos Bank provides services to Triodos Fair Share Fund at competitive rates. The services relate to the secondment of co-workers, management services, administration, accommodation, ICT and advertising.
- Triodos Bank holds funds of and provides banking services to related parties at competitive rates.
- Triodos Bank provides credit facilities and bank guarantees to investment funds and international funds at competitive rates.
- Triodos Bank, Triodos Investment Management and Triodos Investment Advisory Services carry out management activities for investment funds and receive a competitive management fee for these activities.
- Stichting Triodos Beleggersgiro acts as intermediary for investment funds.
- Triodos Custody performs custodial services for Triodos Fair Share Fund at a competitive fee.
- Triodos Bank distributes and registers securities, issued by investment funds and placed with customers of Triodos Bank, at competitive rates.
- Triodos Bank performs currency transactions for investment funds and international funds at competitive rates.
- Triodos Bank has bought the loan portfolio of Triodos Culture Fund at a competitive rate in 2018.